Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Review: Behind the Scenes by Jen Turano (Apart From the Crowd #1)





Behind the Scenes is the beginning of Jen Turano's whole new series, Apart From the Crowd. As a gossip columnist for The Quill, Permillia Griswold, knows quite a bit about everyone in New York. She learns about Mr. Asher Rutherford's life being in danger and she must warn him. Only he doesn't believe her!

Jen Turano sure knows how to write witty and crazy characters with a touch of mystery and suspense. I found Behind the Scenes to be a fun, laugh out loud read. Permillia's antics sure did make me giggle throughout the book. Especially when she was in the scenes with Mr. Asher. I cannot wait to continue to Apart From the Crowd series and see what wild and crazy story the author comes up with next.

Highly recommended. 

5 plus stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment