Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Review: Life After by Katie Ganshert


Life After is a great read. Autumn finds herself the only sole survivor when a bomb explodes on a train she was riding on. A year later, she is still having the guilt of surviving, while the others can never be brought back. She does not want them to be forgotten. She, then, meets Paul, the husband of one of the victims who were killed. He, too, is having the guilt of the secrets he hopes will stay buried with his late wife. Can these two lost souls find hope, be able to let go, and put faith in God?

I found this book to be a heavy read. The emotions and struggles with Autumn and Paul are so well written and true to life. I felt like I knew these two and wanted to give them a hug and tell them it will be okay. This had to be a hard book to write for Katie Ganshert. So many heart wrenching scenes, but they were others that were oh so good for the soul. This is most definitely a must read!

100 stars

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is of my own opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment