Friday, April 14, 2017

Review: The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill




Chicago, Illinois on May 12, 1924, is where The Lost Girl of Astor Street begins. Two eighteen year old girls, Piper and Lydia have been best friends since childhood. Lydia has a secretive mysterious illness and suddenly disappears. Piper is determined to solve the mystery of where her best friend has gone. She finally convinces a detective, Mariano, to help her. This adventure takes her on a journey she never imagined.

I liked The Lost of Astor Street. The mystery and suspense was good at times and I did not feel the story was predictable. There were some parts of the book that I felt were rather slow but it picked back up to where I did not want to put it down. I was completely taken off guard of how it all ended. I felt like the ending had a cliffhanger and hope this is only the beginning of the series.

I would give this book for stars and recommend it.

 I received this book from the author and was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment