Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review: If I'm Found (If I Run #2) by Terri Blackstock





If I'm Found is book two from the If I Run series. Casey Cox is still on the run and Dylan Roberts is still on her trail. She must uncover who is the real murderer and then finds herself in more danger. Will Dylan help her or turn her in?

If I Found is another book by Terri Blackstock that kept me on the edge of my seat. I kept guessing who to trust and who not to trust. Casey really found herself in dangerous situations and I hoped Dylan would get to her in time to help her and protect her. The story is action-packed and so thrilling that I did not want to put the book down. What a page turner! I cannot wait to find out what happens next in the series.

Five stars.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment