Monday, June 19, 2017

Review: Heart on the Line (Ladies of Harper's Station #2) by Karen Witemeyer




Heart On the Line is book two from the Ladies of Harper's Station series. Grace Mallory has to go into hiding when she realizes her murdered father hold secrets of one of the town's prominent families. She leaves town and finds herself in Harper's Station and begins working as a telegraph operator. She communicates with another telegraph operator who lives miles away. Amos Bledsoe and Grace have a bond even though they have never actually met or spoken to one another, only through telegraph. When Amos finds out Grace's life is in danger, he immediately travels to Harper's Station to help. What will happen when he arrives? Can he save her? Will she welcome him to town and his help?

I have to say Heart On the Line is by far my new favorite by Karen Witemeyer. There are quite a few scenes that I found myself laughing out loud and others that brought tears to my eyes. I thought the whole book to be quite fun and entertaining, delightful and romantic, with adventure, action, suspense, and mystery.

If a reader is looking for a story that is well written, has great characters, and are full of faith and inspiration, then Heart On the Line is most definitely a read for them.

I highly recommend this sweet, clean, and wonderful Christian historical fiction.

100 stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment