Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Review: The Separatists (The Newsmakers #3) by Lis Wiehl





The Separatists is book 3 from the Newsmakers series by Lis Wiehl. Reporter Erica Sparks finds herself in Bismarck, North Dakota covering the recall of the state's governor. Erica meets Mary Bellamy, she is wanting the state to have more freedom and thinks the governor should be removed. Erica believes there is more to this woman's motive. Will the state succeed from the union and will there be many lives in danger to make it happen?

The Separatists is a fabulous thriller. I found the plot to be unique and it really made me think if the events could possibly really happen. The book is action-packed and fast-paced, making it hard for me to put it down. So many twists and turns, I never knew what would happen next. This is probably be the best book in the series. Lis Wiehl is truly an amazing author.

I would most definitely recommend this book!

Five stars

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment