Monday, June 26, 2017

Review: A Stranger at Fellsworth (Treasures of Surrey #3) by Sarah E Ladd





A Stranger at Fellsworth is the third book from Sarah E Ladd's series, Treasures of Surrey. After dealing with the loss of her father, his fortune dwindling, a break up with her fiancĂ©, and a narcissistic brother, Annabelle Thorley is no stranger to heartbreak. She has found herself not belonging in her own home and requests Owen Locke to help her run away to her aunt and uncle's home, Fellsworth. He agrees and the two goes to places they never thought possible. 

I believe A Stranger at Fellsworth is my favorite from the Treasures of Surrey series. I felt a connection to Annabelle from the start. I was able to understand and relate to her heartache. Owen is the perfect hero and I enjoyed how he and Annabelle met in the beginning. Fellsworth is the beautiful setting that a reader loves to dream about. The story is full of intrigue, delight, danger, action, suspense, and romance. Everything I love in a book. Wonderful story!

Highly highly recommended.

5 plus star.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment