Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: Sweetbriar Cottage by Denise Hunter




Sweetbriar Cottage is an emotional read. Noah and Josephine find out their divorce was never finalized and the two are still married. Josephine shows up at the ranch where Noah is working to deliver the final papers needed for the divorce to actually happen. The two are stuck together when they are stranded at his cottage during a snowstorm. This forces them to talk about what went wrong during their marriage. Josephine finally tells Noah of her painful past. Will this be enough for Noah to change his mind about the divorce?

Sweetbriar Cottage is a perfect reminder why I love Denise Hunter's writing. She really knows how to talk to the reader's heart. At first, I was not sure how I felt about Josephine. Once her past was revealed, I had a better understanding of who she really was, and I then felt a connection to her. That is when I realized, I really wanted Noah and her to forgive one another and save their marriage before it was too late.

A beautiful story of how to heal from a painful past and learning forgiveness. I would highly recommend this book and give it 5+ stars.

I received this book from the publisher but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment