Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Review: Abiding Mercy (Amish Mercies #1) by Ruth Reid




Abiding Mercy is about 16-year-old Amish girl, Faith. She loves her community and her family, working at her family's restaurant. She is looking forward to being baptized into the church and one day getting married. But with a buggy accident involving her parents, a sister who was curious about the English, and a newspaper article that changes her world, how much heartache can she take?

Oh my goodness! Abiding Mercy is a fabulous piece of Amish Fiction. I found the story to be unique and quite refreshing to read a little bit of a different Amish story. I felt connection to Faith from the beginning. She endures so much heartache in such a short time. I cannot wait to read the second installment in the Amish Mercies series.

Highly highly recommend.
 
5 plus stars.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.





Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment