Friday, July 14, 2017

Review: Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6) by Colleen Coble




Beneath Copper Falls is the sixth installment from the Rock Harbor series by Colleen Coble. Dana looks to find a new life in Rock Harbor. Her first day working as a dispatcher, she received a disturbing call from her friend, Allyson. Dana sends a deputy to help but it is too late and Allyson is found dead. To Dana's disbelief, the death is ruled an accident. With the help of two friends, Bree and Boone, she investigates further, where all three finds themselves in danger.

I loved Beneath Copper Falls. I instantly felt a connection to Dana from the start. I knew what she was going through and admired her strength to move on to new beginnings. The mystery and suspense of the story continued to keep me from putting the book down. So many twists and turns that made my head spin.

This book is a reminder why I love Colleen Coble books. I would give this book 5+ stars.

I received this book from the publisher but was not required to write a review. This review is my 100% honest opinion.




Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment