Friday, September 1, 2017

Review: Beloved Christmas Quilt: Three Stories of Family, Romance and Amish Faith by Wanda Brunstetter / Jean Brunstetter / Richelle Lynn Brunstetter





Beloved Christmas Quilt: Three Stories of Family, Romance and Amish Faith is about a quilt with the scripture of Psalm 31:3 on the back and connecting three generations.

The three stories and generations include:

Luella's Promise by Wanda Brunstetter. Luella takes care of a terminally ill woman, Dena. Dena gives Luella a precious gift of her cherished quilt. She hopes Luella to one day pass it down to her future daughter. However, Luella is not even confident enough that she will ever be married and have a daughter.

Karen's Gift by Jean Brunstetter. Karen is married, has three girls and is expecting. They move away from the family and friends, leaving Karen overwhelmed. Will she be able to deal with the stress?

Roseanna's Room by Richellel Lynn Brunstetter. Roseanna's world completely changes on her wedding day. Will an old friend coming back to town bring her happiness again?

I enjoyed all three of the stories. They are all very sweet and I love how the beloved quilt was able to connect Luella, Karen, and Roseanna. The verse of Psalm 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me is so inspiring and a beautiful reminder. If a reader is looking for some faith, inspiration and loves Amish fiction, then this book is most definitely for them.

Great read! I highly highly recommend this book and would give it 100 stars if I could.

I received this book from the publisher but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.





Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment