Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review: The Christmas Blessing by Melody Carlson


Blurb (from Amazon):

When she receives the news in late 1944 that her baby's father was shot down in the South Pacific, Amelia Richards loses hope. Jobless and broke, she has nowhere to turn for help but her infant's paternal grandparents. The only problem is, they don't know that she--or their grandson--exists. When Amelia discovers that the family is wealthy and influential, dare she disclose the truth of her relationship with their son? Or could the celebration of the arrival of another unexpected baby nearly two thousand years ago be the answer to her dilemma?

Beloved author Melody Carlson pens a story of love, hardship, and reconciliation that will leave readers filled with Christmas joy



My Review: 

The Christmas Blessing is another beautiful read by Melody Carlson. I love her Christmas stories and this one did not disappoint. It is a story full of loss and heartache, faith and inspiration, and love and hope. The author did a great job showing the emotions of the characters. There were a few scenes that brought tears to my eyes and made me smile in others.

The Christmas Blessing is a good, clean, and quick read. I liked it and I recommend other readers to add it to their Christmas reading list.

Four stars.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment