Book Details:
Book Title: Return to Yesterday's Tomorrow by Bryan Prosek
Category: Adult Fiction (18+), 357 pages
Genre: techno thriller/science fiction
Publisher: Bryan Prosek
Release date: January 2025
Content Rating: PG-13: My book contains no f-words or religious profanities, but it does contain crude terms such as "*sshole", "sh*t". There are no sex scenes, explicit or non-explicit, but there is violence with some bloody descriptions.
Book Description:
In present day Pittsburgh, a new technology enables a person to alter (redo) a life-changing event in the person’s past, but sometimes with unintended collateral effects. Redoing an event for one person can have dire consequences on another unsuspecting individual. Tripp Hayes wakes up one day to find his wife and daughters have vanished and his past has been erased.
Plagued by painful memories that aren’t his, Trip begins to follow the scattered pieces of a life only he remembers, trying to find out what happened to his family, who did this, and why? He soon learns that the corruption and deceit go much further than he could have imagined, and, more importantly, he is running out of time. With the odds stacked against him, with nowhere to turn, can Tripp solve the puzzle and get his family back before the clock hits zero?
BUY THE BOOK:
add to goodreads
Meet the Author:
Bryan resides in Columbus, Ohio where he is a practicing business attorney with the law firm of Steptoe & Johnson PLLC. He enjoys board games and outdoor activities- hiking, biking, and camping.
His first three novels, The Brighter the Stars and The Darker the Skies of his Earth United trilogy, and A Measure of Serenity, have been published by CamCat Publishing. His fourth novel, Return to Yesterday’s Tomorrow, is available on Amazon.
In addition to practicing law and writing, Bryan is actively involved in the fight against human trafficking. He assists several nonprofit organizations that combat human trafficking at various levels both within the United States and around the world.
Connect with the Author: website ~ newsletter ~ X ~ facebook ~ instagram ~ tiktok ~ bookbub ~ goodreads
My Review:
I have had the pleasure of reading several books by author, Bryan Prosek. I was honored to have the chance to read his newest release, Return to Yesterday’s Tomorrow. I was not disappointed. I highly enjoyed reading this book and it is now my new favorite by this author. It was full of adventure, action, danger, and suspense. I loved travelling to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and getting to know the main character, Tripp. I was captivated by the drama he as thrown into. I thought it was a great tale to dive into.
I was entertained by listening to the audio version of Return to Yesterday’s Tomorrow. The performance of the narrator, Al Pagano, was a superb. It was fun hearing this story come to life. I enjoyed it, thought it was a perfect addition to this book, and I did not want to hit that pause button often.
I am going to give Return to Yesterday’s Tomorrow a very well deserved five plus stars. I believe fans of science fiction and fantasy, as well as, thrillers, will no doubt not want to miss out on reading this one. I would love to read more from the talented, Bryan Prosek, in the future to see what kind of journey his imagination will take their readers to next.
I received an audio version of Bryan Prosek's Return to Yesterday’s Tomorrow from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


No comments:
Post a Comment