Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Review: For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice #3) by Jody Hedlund


For Love and Honor is the third of Jody Hedlund's Young Adult series, An Uncertain Choice. Lady Sabine carries a secret that could ruin her life. On that could put her into extreme danger, accused of being a witch and even unable to marry a nobleman. Sure Bennet returns home to protect his home from attacks that will more than likely will happen from those who want repayment of his debts. Debts he is unable to pay for. He finds the only way out us having to marry a wealthy noblewoman. Can these two really trust one another to have an honest relationship or will their secret tell them apart?

First off, look at that cover! Is it not one of the most gorgeous book covers? I just love it! The book is set during the Middle Ages, with plenty of adventure, action, suspense and romance. I love love love this story! It is definitely my favorite from the An Uncertain Choice series.

This Young Adult novel has everything a reader expects from any Jody Hedlund book. A beautifully well written sorry, full of faith and inspiration.

A must read that I highly recommend.

100 stars

I received this book from the author but was not required to write a review. This review is of my own opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment