Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Review: To Tame a Cowboy by Jody Hedlund

 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

They share a passion to heal what is broken, but it's their own hearts that need to be made whole. 

Brody McQuaid is a broken man, and he knows it. While his body survived the war, his soul did not. Besides loving his little niece, his only sense of purpose comes from saving the wild horses that roam South Park. Ranchers in the area have taken to killing the horses, which are competing with their cattle to feed on the open grass.

Savannah Marshall is a veterinarian on her family's Colorado ranch. She longs to keep her father happy following the tragic death of her older brother, including marrying a man of his choosing. But days before her wedding, she gets cold feet and disappears to South Park. As she learns more about the destruction of the horses, she joins Brody in an attempt to save the wild creatures. But when Savannah's family and the resentments of the area cattlemen catch up with them both, Brody and Savannah will have to tame their fears if they've any hope to let love run free.



My Review: 

To Tame a Cowboy is the third installment from Jody Hedlund’s Colorado Cowboys series. I have always adored her historical novels and this one is no different. It was great to go back in time in Colorado. I loved getting to know Savannah and Brody and I was quickly caught up in their story. I enjoyed the adventure, mystery, romance and the element of faith within the pages. It was fun to learn a little bit about early veterinarian practices, also. There was nothing I did not love about this tale. It was fabulous.

To Tame a Cowboy will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading clean Historical Romantic Fiction. I can not wait to get my hands on the next book from the Colorado Cowboys series, Falling for the Cowgirl, to see what happens next.

I received a paperback copy of To Tame a Cowboy from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment