Sunday, May 1, 2022

Review: When the Meadow Blooms by Ann H Gabhart




My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blurb: 

Widow Rose Meadows eagerly accepts her brother-in-law's offer for her and her two daughters to live on his farm after her treatments in a sanatorium finds them needing a home. But is this scarred and reclusive man ready for all the changes these women will bring to his life?



My Review: 

Ann H. Gabhart is among my favorite authors and was excited to have the opportunity to read her newest release, When the Meadow Blooms. This one is no different. As a widow with young children and recently lost her husband during a pandemic, I instantly felt an instant connection to Rose. I could understand her heartache and struggles as she tries to navigate life without her husband. Her story is one that made me want to keep reading and gave me inspiration and a send of hope and peace. Such a sweet and heartwarming story of love and faith.
When the Meadow Blooms will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading clean historical romance. As always, I will be looking forward to more by Ann H Gabhart in the future. Love her books.

I received a copy of When the Meadow Blooms from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment