Monday, October 9, 2023

Review: My True Love Gave to Me by Karen Witemeyer

 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

The Twelve Days of Christmas get a romantic Texas twist!

Anna King has pledged her heart to Simeon Shepherd, but her father refuses to grant her hand to the young farmer. Simeon determines to be patient and earn David King's respect over time with hard work and evidence of his ability to provide. However, when a wealthy new suitor arrives in Bethlehem, Texas to woo Anna with her father's support, patience is no longer an option. Simeon has twelve days before Christmas to best his rival and prove once and for all that he is Anna's true love.



My Review: 

My True Love Gave to Me is a short and sweet Christmas story from Karen Witemeyer. I adored this quick romance between Anna and Simeon. I love the twist of the Twelve days of Christmas and the fun setting in Texas. At just at around forty pages, it was not hard to sit down for a small break. A wonderful tale to kick off the magical holiday reading. I thought it was a great from start to finish.

I am giving My True Love Gave to Me a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers and fans of clean historical romance centered around the Christmas season.

I received a digital copy by Karen Witemeyer’s My True Love Gave to Me from the author, but was not required to write a review, nor a positive one. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment