Thursday, March 28, 2024

Review: The Ark and the Dove: The Story of Noah's Wife by Jill Eileen Smith

 

The Ark and the Dove: The Story of Noah's Wife by Jill Eileen Smith

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blurb: 

Zara and Noah have walked together with the Creator for their entire lives, and they have done their best in an increasingly wicked and defiant world to raise their three sons to follow in their footsteps. It has been a challenge--and it's about to get much, much harder.

When the Creator tells her husband to build an ark to escape the coming wrath against the sins of humankind, Zara steps out with him in faith. But the derision and sabotage directed their way from both friends and extended family are difficult to bear, as is knowing that everyone she interacts with beyond her husband, her sons, and their wives is doomed to destruction. And when the ark is finally finished and the animals have been shut up inside, Zara and her family embark on an adventure that will test their patience and their faith as they await deliverance and dry ground.

Experience the story of Noah and the flood like you never have before. With bestselling and award-winning author Jill Eileen Smith as your guide, you'll never look at a rainbow the same way again.



My Review: 

Jill Eileen Smith is by far my go to author when it comes to the Biblical fiction genre. With her newest book, The Ark and the Dove: The Story of Noah's Wife, is now my favorite I have read from her. It was interesting seeing how she envisioned Zara's life and what she went through being part of the Ark with her family.

I am giving Ark and the Dove: The Story of Noah's Wife a very well deserved five plus stars. I believe lovers of Biblical fiction do not want to miss out on it. As always, I will be on the lookout for more releases from Jill Eileen Smith.

I received a paperback copy of Jill Eileen Smith's The Ark and the Dove: The Story of Noah's Wife from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment