Friday, May 5, 2017

A Love So True (Teaville Moral Society #2) by Melissa Jagears





A Love So True is the second novel from Melissa Jagears's series, Teaville Moral Society. Evelyn Wisely loves working at the orphanage but wants to help others, as well. Her employer agrees to help her build a shelter for the women of Teaville if she gets the approval from others in town. She finds an ally in David Kingsman, a local businessman. They develop a partnership that could be more than they bargained for.

I enjoyed A Love So True. I admired Evelyn's determination to help those who had fallen on hard times and had hope to give them a new life they never have imagined without her help. Evelyn is such a strong woman of her time. I love the character of David and loved how he grew throughout. This story had some really serious scenes that were hard to read, as well as some tender, sweet moments. I love how it all came together in the end.

4 1/2 stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment