Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt #3) by Connilyn Cossette





Wings of the Wind is book three from Connilyn Cosette's Out From Egypt series. In this installment, the reader is introduced to Canaanite, Alanah, who had lost her family by the Hebrews. She seeks revenge and goes to battle against them. She is then injured and meets Hebrew Tobiah. He feels he must protect her and marries her. She finds peace until her past comes back and she finds herself in danger. How will she survive?

I enjoyed Wings of the Wind. I thought it was a good piece of Biblical Fiction. The author's vision of how the people lived during those times were vivid and I felt like I was right there living among them. I instantly fell in love with Tobiah. His love of faith was admirable and how he wanted to protect Alanah was sweet.

I would most definitely recommend Wings of the Wind, as well as, the rest of the Out From Egypt series.

A well-deserved 5+ stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment