Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Review: The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck







The Writing Desk is another must read by Rachel Hauck. Tenley Roth debut novel was a great success and a best seller. However, she is having a hard time coming up with another successful book to follow up with. And the publisher is not helping her at all putting pressure on her with a deadline. She unexpectedly receives a call from her mother who is sick and needs help. Tenley packs up and goes to Florida to be with her. This is where she meets several people from the present and the past that may change everything she thought possible.

The Writing Desk has got to be my favorite book by Rachel Hauck to date. I love these time slip novels and I was definitely not disappointed with this one. It was quite intriguing how Tenley and Birdie’s lives intertwined and connected to one another, even though they lived over 100 years apart. I did not want to put the book down and was sad to see it end.

I would give the book 100 stars if I could.

Highly recommended.

I received this book from the publisher but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment