Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Review: As the Tide Comes In by Cindy Woodsmall / Erin Woodsmall


Blurb (from Amazon):

When an unthinkable loss sends Tara Abbott's life spiraling out of control, she journeys from North Carolina to Georgia's St. Simons Island. Although confused and scared, she hopes to find answers about her past - her life before the years of foster care and raising her two half-brothers as a young adult. Will she find steady ground on the island, surrounded by an eccentric-but-kindhearted group of older women called The Glynn Girls and a determined firefighter? Or will the truth splinter what's left of her identity into pieces?


My Review: 

As the Tide Comes In is the newest release by Cindy Woodsmall and Erin Woodsmall. I have loved Cindy's Amish book and was not sure how I would like a co-authored contemporary novel. Well, I have to say I was not disappointed. How exciting that the setting is the beautiful St Simons Island. I was hooked from the beginning. I could not predict what would happen next with Tara. Such a wonderful story of hope and faith.

I give As the Tide Comes In four and a half stars and highly recommend it.


I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion. 



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment