Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review: Texas Baby Pursuits by Margaret Daley


Blurb (from Amazon):

On a kidnapper’s trail…

Lone Star Justice never fails

Minutes after his baby nephew is kidnapped, Texas Ranger Dallas Sanders traces the crime to a child trafficking ring hiding in plain sight. As he and local sheriff Rachel Young race to expose the sinister conspiracy, they’re determined to keep their relationship professional. But when Rachel’s infant daughter is also abducted, can she and Dallas rescue the children in time…and survive to have a future together?



My Review: 

Texas Baby Pursuit is the fourth book from Margaret Daley's Lone Star Justice series. I enjoyed this story and had it read in a few hours. Dallas and Rachel had great chemistry together that made me want to keep reading to find out what would happen next. I could not imagine her turmoil when her own daughter becomes among the kidnapped children. I was on the edge of my seat until the end.
I give Texas Baby Pursuit five plus stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment