Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Review: One Final Breath by Lynn H. Blackburn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Investigator Gabe Chavez and Dive Team Captain Anissa Bell have a complicated history. But when Anissa's fractured past collides with Gabe's investigation of a shooting, they must work together to catch the murderer before someone else dies.



My Review: 

One Final Breath is the third installment from Lynn H Blackburn’s series, Dive Team Investigations. I have enjoyed the first two books in the series and this one does not disappoint. It is probably my favorite to date. It is full of adventure, action, mystery and suspense. I did not find Gabe and Anissa’s story to be predictable. There were some twists and turns that kept me to keep reading until the end. I had the whole book read in one sitting.

I am giving One Final Breath a well deserved five plus stars. I recommend this book, as well as, the series to readers who enjoy a well written and clean mystery.
Great read!

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment