Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Review: Present Danger by Elizabeth Goddard


Present Danger by Elizabeth Goddard

Blurb: 

Former FBI Special Agent Jack Tanner is working as a detective in Montana when he comes across a body in the national forest during a search and rescue mission. He's committed to finding the killer, even if it means working alongside his old flame, US Forest Service Special Agent Terra Connors.

When Terra discovers that the murder victim had ties to a powerful and dangerous trafficker of archaeological artifacts, the investigation takes a deadly turn--one that hits too close to home. As Terra fears she lacks the courage to face what comes next, Jack is more determined than ever to protect her. But he's failed her before. And if he fails this time, it will cost them far more than just their hearts.

Join bestselling and award-winning author Elizabeth Goddard as she plunges you into a web of deceit made of hidden crimes, open threats, and long-buried family secrets in this gripping first book of an explosive new series.



My Review: 

Present Danger begins the Rocky Mountain Courage series by Elizabeth Goddard. Oh my goodness, what a fabulous start to this series it is. I thoroughly enjoyed Terra and Jack’s story. It was full of what I love in a book. There was adventure, action, danger, mystery, suspense and, of course, romance. I loved every single page. Since I was not easily able to predictable, it was not difficult to keep turning those pages until I read to the finish page. It was so very good. 

Present Danger will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. It may be my favorite book I have read by Elizabeth Goddard to date. I can not wait to read the next book from the Rocky Mountain Courage series, Deadly Target.

I received a paperback copy of Present Danger from the publisher. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment