Sunday, October 2, 2022

Review: Annie's Hope by Merrillee Whren


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

The Village of Hope: A community built on service and love

Annie Payton hopes for one thing—to regain custody of her children. She believes the Village of Hope’s lawyer will give her this chance until she learns that lawyer is Ian Montgomery, her ex-husband.

Since Ian has turned from his life of substance abuse, he’s all about helping others, but he doesn’t know if he can help his former wife. Her betrayal still brings him pain, and most people at The Village don’t know about his past relationship with Annie.

As Annie and Ian’s lives intersect, can she show him that she’s clean and sober and wants a second chance not only with her children but with him?



My Review: 

Annie's Hope, previously published as Second Chance Reunion, is the first book from Merrillee Whren’s The Village of Hope series. I adored this story of hope and second chances. The characters are true to life and ones that can easily be relatable for many readers. I love watching Annie and Ian grow throughout and learning about their past mistakes and how they were able to redeem themselves. I really enjoyed reading their tale.

I am giving Annie's Hope a very well deserved five plus stars. Fans of clean contemporary romance will not want to miss out on reading this one. I am ready to read the second installment from the The Village of Hope series to see what happens next.

I received a digital copy of Annie's Hope from the author, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment