Saturday, October 15, 2022

Review: Body of Evidence by Irene Hannon


Body of Evidence by Irene Hannon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Forensic pathologist Grace Reilly has seen her share of unusual deaths in rural Missouri. But when she begins to notice a curious pattern in autopsies of elderly residents whose demise appears to be natural, she takes her concerns to Sheriff Nate Cox.

Nate is skeptical about the link Grace is seeing between the deaths--and her suspicions of foul play. But her persistence is compelling. Once she finally convinces him her theory is credible and they join forces to investigate, danger follows. Because exposing the truth could destroy several lives--including Grace's.

Queen of inspirational romantic suspense Irene Hannon closes out her bestselling Triple Threat series with this gripping tale of secrets revealed and romance sparked.



My Review: 


I loved the first two books from Irene Hannon’s Triple Threat series, Point of Danger and Labyrinth of Lies. I could not wait to get my hands on the third installment, Body of Evidence. Oh my goodness, what a fabulous book to read. I was hooked with Grace and Nathan’s story right from the start. There is a lot that I enjoy reading in a book: mystery, suspense, unique, plot twists, danger, action and, of course, the romance. I could not put it down until I had it all read in one sitting.

Body of Evidence is getting five plus stars from me. I believe other readers who enjoy reading thrilling suspense filled books will want to read this one. I am hoping there will be more to come from the Triple Threat series.

I received a paperback copy of Body of Evidence from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment