Thursday, July 26, 2018

Review: The Best of Intentions by Susan Anne Mason





Blurb (from Amazon):

In the aftermath of WWI, Grace Abernathy is determined to reunite with her family, crossing an ocean to convince her widowed sister to return home to England. Yet Toronto holds more tragedy and her nephew Christian is now in the custody of his paternal relatives, the formidable Easton family, who rejected Grace's sister because of her low social status.



My Review:

The Best of Intentions is the beginning of Susan Anne Mason's whole new series, Canadian Crossings. I have loved her other previous books and this one is no exception. I loved Grace right from the start and admired her bravery, courage and determination. I had to keep reading, turn the pages, and not put the book down. 

I give The Best of Intentions a well deserved five plus stars. Susan Anne Mason is becoming more and more one of my top favorite authors to read. I can not wait to see what happens in the Canadian Crossings series. 

Highly recommended.


I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment