Sunday, August 7, 2022

Review: The Apple Creek Announcement by Wanda E. Brunstetter


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Welcome to Apple Creek, Ohio, where a piano teacher has a fascination with painting the rural Amish landscapes around her home.
 
Andrea Wagner has made it to her thirties feeling like she has had a charmed life and finally has fallen in love with Brandon Prentice, a local veterinarian. But then she discovers she was adopted—and all she thought she knew about herself has crumbled. Andrea becomes so fixated on finding her birth mother that she pushes Brandon away.
 
A friend suggests Andrea write to the “Dear Caroline” column in the newspaper for romance advice, and she finds herself revealing her issues with being adopted in the letter. “Dear Caroline” receives the letter but struggles to find the right advice given her own conflicted past.
 
What will Andrea lose before she finds herself again?



My Review: 

I have been a huge Wanda E Brunstetter fan for years and can never get tired of her stories. Her latest, The Apple Creek Announcement, is no different. This third installment from Creektown Discoveries series is by far my favorite of the series. I enjoyed reading Andrea’s story and had to keep reading to see what she learns about herself. I thought it was a wonderful read.

The Apple Creek Announcement will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy clean Amish Fiction, as well as, Romantic Suspense. As always, I will be looking forward to where else Wanda E Brunstetter will be taking her readers to next.

I received a copy of The Apple Creek Announcement from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment