Sunday, August 21, 2022

Review: Deception by Patricia Bradley



When ISB Ranger Madison Thorn arrives in Natchez to investigate a white-collar scheme, she has no idea she will be thrown back into the violent crimes division--or that it will get so personal. She'll have to work with her childhood-enemy-turned-handsome-charmer to unravel the clues before it's too late.


My Review: 

Deception is the fourth installment from Patricia Bradley’s Natchez Trace Park Rangers series. I have enjoyed the first three books in the series and enjoyed this one so much more. I thought Madison and Clayton made a great team and had to see what surprises were in store for them in each scene. It was not easily predictable and had to keep reading on to see “who done it” in the end. This one is by far my favorite of the series. I loved it.

I am giving Deception five stars. Readers who enjoy reading clean romantic suspense. They will not want to miss this one, as well as, the other books in the Natchez Trace Park Rangers series.

I received a paperback copy of Deception from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment