Friday, April 21, 2017

Review: Savages (Chronicles of Warshard #2) by Katherine Bogle




Savages is book two from the Chronicles of Warshard series by Katherine Bogle. This installment is about Southern Delica Tribe warrior, Breen. Her village gets attacked. She is captured and sent to Siaburn Academy, a place where savages are beaten and tortured in a dungeon. She meets one of the soldiers of the Academy, Drakkone. He brings her what she needs - Hope. When she leaves the dungeon, she is sent to do training. Unexpectedly, Drakkone and Bree must do whatever it takes to escape.

This era is a hit or miss with me. Most of the time, I am not a fan, but I really liked Savages. I was captivated with Breen's story from the start and loved it when Drakkone was introduced later. There is some action and suspense that keeps a reader engaged in the plot. I highly recommend it.

Five stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment