Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Review: Isaiah's Daughter by Mesu Andrews


Blurb (from Amazon):

In this epic Biblical narrative, ideal for fans of The Bible miniseries, a young woman taken into the prophet Isaiah's household rises to capture the heart of the future king.
 
Isaiah adopts Ishma, giving her a new name--Zibah, delight of the Lord--thereby ensuring her royal pedigree. Ishma came to the prophet's home, devastated after watching her family destroyed and living as a captive. But as the years pass, Zibah's lively spirit wins Prince Hezekiah's favor, a boy determined to rebuild the kingdom his father has nearly destroyed. But loving this man will awake in her all the fears and pain of her past and she must turn to the only One who can give life, calm her fears, and deliver a nation.




My Review: 

Isaiah’s Daughter is a wonderful beginning to Mesu Andrews’s whole new series, Prophets and Kings. This author is among my favorites that write in the Biblical Fiction genre. This book does not disappoint. The description and details are written so vivid, I felt like I was transported back in time and living among the people. Such a great story. I look forward to the next book in the series.

I give Isaiah’s Daughter four stars.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100 percent my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment