Friday, June 8, 2018

Review: The Hawaiian Discovery by Wanda Brustetter / Jean Brunstetter





Blurb (from Amazon):

An Amish Woman Finds Love in Hawaii

Ellen Lambright mourned when her best friend, Mandy, moved from Indiana to Hawaii. But now Ellen has received the Amish church’s permission to go to Hawaii and help Mandy through challenging times. Rob Smith works on the Williams family’s organic farm, far from his past mistakes and burning regrets. When Ellen befriends Rob, the attraction is mutual, but her commitment to the Amish faith stands between them. Could a heartfelt discovery lead to forgiveness, reunion, and love? Or is Ellen’s destiny waiting for her in Indiana?



My Review: 

The Hawaiian Discovery is the second installment from Wanda Brunstetter and Jean Brunstetter’s Hawaiian series. I love this unique story of beautiful Hawaii and Amish love. Ellen is a likable character and I enjoyed the adventure she goes on. There are a few plot twists and surprises that I know I did not see coming.

Overall, The Hawaiian Discovery is a good book that I recommend. It would be helpful for a reader to first read book one, The Hawaiian Quilt. I give this one four stars.


I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC, Etsy or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment