Monday, May 17, 2021

Review: Right Cross by Andrew Huff


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

First he left the CIA. Then he left pastoral ministry. Now John Cross has been imprisoned in one of Great Britain's most infamous prisons. Has he reached the end of his rope? Or is this another move in a dangerous spy game? Christine Lewis, United News Network's rising star television anchor, is determined to find out. But in her pursuit of answers, Christine finds herself at the center of a cyberterrorist plot to alter the balance of power in the world. From the English coastline to the Rocky Mountains, John must partner with the CIA and MI6 in a race against the clock to stop the threat of nuclear war and save the lives of everyone he holds dear. The concluding story in the Shepherd Suspense trilogy is a globe-trotting, action-packed adventure with threads of biblical truth woven in. Fans of high-octane thrillers will be on the edge of their seats with Right Cross



My Review: 

Right Cross is the third addition from Andrew Huff’s Shepherd Suspense series. It was by far my favorite installment. Even though it is part of a series, I feel that it can be read as stand alone. It is a fast paced book that can be easily read in one sitting. I enjoyed catching up with John Cross and taking this adventure with him. Mr Huff has a way of grabbing a reader’s attention and make them engaged throughout the book.

Right Cross is getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading non stop action and suspense filled mysteries. I hope to read more by Andrew Huff in the future. This one is not one to be missed.

I received a paperback copy of Right Cross from the publisher. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment