Friday, July 1, 2022

Review: First Bride to Fall by Ginny Baird


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Nell Delaney will do almost anything for her parents and her two sisters. But enter a marriage of convenience to save the family’s coffee shop? Too far. So Nell and her sisters strike a deal: whoever hasn’t found love in thirty days has to step up to take one for the team. The good news? Nell knows the perfect guy to fall in love with. The bad news? She’s going to have to pretend she likes the outdoors…a lot.

Adventure guide Grant Williams knows immediately that Nell is not exactly Little Miss Outdoorsy. She’s a walking natural disaster—an amazingly adorable disaster. And whoa, their chemistry is unbelievable. Everything between them is so perfect, he’s not even a little bit shocked when he starts thinking of forever…

Right up until he catches the town gossiping about the Delaney sisters’ bargain and realizes she’s just using him to win a bet. Unfortunately, his family’s unreliable reputation means he can’t just dump one of the town’s sweethearts. No, she needs to dump him. If she’s going to pretend to be the perfect doting bride, well, he’ll just pretend to be the worst bachelor on the market.

Let the games begin…
 



My Review: 

I have been a fan of Ginny Baird’s books for years now. When I had the opportunity to read her newest release, First Bride to Fall, I jumped at the chance. I was not disappointed. It is the start to her new series, Majestic Maine. I found the interactions between Grand and Nell were a pure delight and I was constantly laughing out loud at different scenes. I loved every single page and had to read the whole book in one sitting. It was a perfect way to spend during a cold, rainy day.

First Bride to Fall will be getting five stars from me. I recommend it for readers who enjoy reading clean and entertaining romantic fiction. As always, I will be looking for more books by Ginny Baird in the future, as well as, the second book from her Majestic Maine series, Second Bride Down.

I received a digital copy of First Bride to Fall from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment