Sunday, July 9, 2023

Review: Her Only Wish by Shelley Shepard Gray


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Blurb: 

Return to Pinecraft, Florida, for a Sweet Amish Romance

Sheltered yet adventurous, Betsy Detweiler is on a mission to get out of Kentucky and experience new things in life. She's got a list--a life list. What better place to start than with her friends in beautiful Pinecraft, Florida?

From the moment Betsy walks into the Snow Bird Golf Course to sign up for lessons, August Troyer is mesmerized. Betsy is a mass of contradictions--beautiful yet awkward, outgoing yet unsure, joyful yet hesitant. She's like no one he's ever met before, and as the only child of missionary parents, he's met a lot of people.

As Betsy and August embark on a month of enjoying life to the fullest, they'll encounter several reasons to back off and play it safe. But playing it safe has its own consequences. This tender romance reminds us that life--and love--requires a fair amount of risk.



My Review: 

I enjoyed reading the first book from A Season in Pinecraft series by Shelley Shepard Gray, Her Heart's Desire, and was honored to have the opportunity to read book two, Her Only Wish. I thought it was a wonderful addition to the series. I adored Betsy right from the start. I connected with her instantly and loved watching her interact with August. It was a sweet and heartwarming story between the two.

I am giving Her Only Wish four stars. I believe fans of clean Amish Romantic fiction will want to pick this one up for themselves. I am eagerly awaiting to read the next installment from A Season in Pinecraft series, Her Secret Hope.

I received a paperback copy of Shelley Shepard Gray's Her Only Wish from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment