Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Review: Bride by Beguilement by Debbie Lynne Costello



Bride by Beguilement
(Moonlight and Magnolia Series)
Debbie Lynne Costello


Blurb:

Kirsten Macleod is in a bind. Her father’s last will and testament stipulates that she must either marry, lead the plantation into a first year profit, or forfeit it to her uncle. But marriage is proving no easy option. Every suitor seems more enamored with the land than with her. Until her handsome neighbor sweeps into her stable to the rescue… of her beloved horse.

Silas Westbrook’s last year at veterinary school ends abruptly when he is called home to care for his young orphaned sisters. Troubles compound when he finds an insurmountable lien on the only home they’ve ever known, and the unscrupulous banker is calling in the loan. The neighbor’s kind-hearted and beautiful stable girl, Krissy, provides the feminine influence the girls desperately need. If only he had a future to offer her. But to save his sisters from poverty, he should set his sights on Krissy’s wealthy relative Kirsten Macleod, the elusive new heiress. Surely this hard-working and unassuming young lady and the landowner could not be one and the same?




My Review:


After reading Debbie Lynne Costello’s first book from her Moonlight and Magnolia series, Bride by Blackmail, I have been eagerly awaiting the second installment. Bride by Beguilement does not disappoint. I adored the main characters, Kirsten/ Krissy and Silas. I could understand her guarded demeanor. I could see myself in her. I love that she was able to be herself with Silas. I had to keep reading to find out how Silas would react once he finds out her secret. I loved the whole book.


Bride by Beguilement will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I would give it one hundred stars if I could. I highly recommend it for fans and lovers of clean and sweet romance. I am hoping Debbie Lynne Costello will be releasing a third addition to her Moonlight and Magnolia series.


I received a digital copy of Debbie Lynne Costello’s Bride by Beguilement from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment