Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Review: Haunting the Deep (How to Hang a Witch #2) by Adriana Mather


Blurb (from Amazon):

Samantha Mather knew her family’s connection to the infamous Salem Witch Trials might pose obstacles to an active social life. But having survived one curse, she never thought she’d find herself at the center of a new one.

This time, Sam is having recurring dreams about the Titanic . . . where she’s been walking the deck with first-class passengers, like her aunt and uncle. Meanwhile, in Sam’s waking life, strange missives from the Titanic have been finding their way to her, along with haunting visions of people who went down with the ship.

Ultimately, Sam and the Descendants, along with some help from heartthrob Elijah, must unravel who is behind the spell that is drawing her ever further into the dream ship . . . and closer to sharing the same grim fate as its ghostly passengers.



My Review: 

Haunting the Deep is the second installment from the How to Hang a Witch series. This was just an okay read for me. I had a hard time having a connection to the characters. The plot was painfully slow and confusing at times. I just could not get into it, to be honest. I did like the Titanic parts the most. They were the best part of the book. I do believe others would enjoy this one, but it just was not a read for me.

2 1/2 stars.

I received this noon from Blogging for Books program. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.





Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment