Thursday, May 16, 2019

Review: Cards of Kindness for Courageous Girls


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Courageous Girls Are Kind!

Your heart will delight in spreading kindness and inspiration wherever you go with these shareable Cards of Kindness!

Flip each page to discover a positive life message that will both uplift and inspire your heart—and the hearts of other courageous girls just like you. Once you’ve read through the devotion and pondered the message of loving-kindness, tear out the card and pass it on to another girl . . who will then be encouraged to keep the "Courageous Girls Are Kind" movement going. . .by passing the card along to yet another courageous girl!

Each Card of Kindness will spark positive, faith-building discussions with other likeminded girls. You’ll enjoy spreading kindness and God's love, page by delightful page! 

Be blessed, COURAGEOUS GIRL!




My Review: 

Cards of Kindness for Courageous Girls: Shareable Devotions and Inspiration is a fabulous little book. It has over forty 3-3/4 by 6 inch beautifully illustrated cards with perforated edges to be cleanly torn out to give out for those who need inspiration. I plan on saving it to occasionally give a card to my daughter as she gets older. She is not too far from being a teen and I know she will be looking for some faith and hope during those tough years. 

I highly recommend Cards of Kindness for Courageous Girls: Shareable Devotions and Inspiration. It gets a well deserved five plus stars from me.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment