Thursday, May 30, 2019

Review: Living Lies by Natalie Walters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

In the little town of Walton, Georgia, everybody knows your name--but no one knows your secret. At least that's what Lane Kent is counting on when she returns to her hometown with her five-year-old son. Dangerously depressed after the death of her husband, Lane is looking for hope. What she finds instead is a dead body.

Lane must work with Walton's newest deputy, Charlie Lynch, to uncover the truth behind the murder. But when that truth hits too close to home, she'll have to decide if saving the life of another is worth the cost of revealing her darkest secret.

Debut novelist Natalie Walters pulls you to the edge of your seat on the first page and keeps you there until the last in this riveting story that will have you believing no one is defined by their past.


My Review: 

Living Lies is a pretty good debut by Natalie Walters. It, also, begins her series, Harbored Secrets. This book is full of mystery and suspense with stay on the edge of your seat action. I did not find this tale predictable at all. I was left guessing up until the last few pages.

I give Living Lies a well deserved five plus stars. I look forward to the next installment from Harbored Secrets series. Well done, Miss Walters, well done!

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment