Monday, May 20, 2019

Review: Lone Star Standoff by Margaret Daley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Blurb: 

A high-profile trial turns lethal...The next exciting Lone Star Justice novelPresiding over the trial of a powerful drug cartel member, Judge Aubrey Madison finds her life threatened, and Texas Ranger Sean McNair isn't taking any chances. Protecting the widow and her twins comes naturally to Sean--maybe too naturally for a guy who's convinced he shouldn't have a family. But he can't help wishing for a future with Aubrey...if he can keep her alive.



My Review: 

Lone Star Standoff is a fabulous romantic suspense and is from Margaret Daley’s Lone Star Justice series. I enjoyed this book. I had no problem reading this quick paced read from cover to cover in one sitting. It is that good! I love the main characters Sean and Aubrey. I never knew what was going to happen next. I did not find it predictable at all.

Lone Star Standoff is getting a well deserved five plus stars from me. I highly recommend it to readers who enjoy suspense filled stories that are clean.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment