Friday, April 17, 2020

Review: The Lost Train by Seth Crossman


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

In late 1944, a train rumbled out of Konigsberg, Germany laden with gold, artifacts and priceless paintings in an attempt to escape the advancing Soviet army. It was never seen again. Seventy-two years later, Will Stattin, a former MP and the son of a famous archaeologist, gets a call for help from a prestigious art collector in Italy. For Will it's a job offer and a chance to escape his troubles, even if the job sounds strange and unbelievable: track down a series of nine paintings that reveal the location of the lost train and its legendary wealth. Shortly after he arrives, Will is caught up in a deadly game as five of the paintings are stolen. Now it is a race across Europe to find the lost train and the killers before they turn their sights on him. For Will Stattin, his dangerous adventure is just beginning…



My Review: 

The Lost Train is part of Seth Crossman’s series, A Will Stattin Thriller. Readers can be expected to go on a thrilling ride with this one. I could not put it down. It was full of action, suspense, and danger, with quite a bit of twists and turns that I did not see coming. Will Stattin is a strong and intriguing character.

I am giving The Lost Train five plus stars. I would love to find out what happens next from A Will Stattin Thriller series. I highly recommend this one.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment