Monday, September 10, 2018

Review: Everything She Didn't Say by Jane Kirkpatrick


Blurb (from Amazon):

In 1911, Carrie Strahorn wrote a memoir entitled Fifteen Thousand Miles by Stage, which shared some of the most exciting events of 25 years of traveling and shaping the American West with her husband, Robert Strahorn, a railroad promoter, investor, and writer. That is all fact. Everything She Didn't Sayimagines Carrie nearly ten years later as she decides to write down what was really on her mind during those adventurous nomadic years.



My Review: 

Everything She Didn't Say is the newest release by Jane Kirkpatrick. I love historicals and love them more when they were based on real people. However, the style this story was written was not one I enjoy as much as others I have read in the past. I did not feel connected to Carrie as I would have liked. I enjoyed reading about the travelling her and Robert did and what they experienced. I like reading the author's note and learn more about them. 

Everything She Didn't Say is worth the read, but unfortunately not my favorite read by this author. I give it three stars. 


I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment