Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Review: A Worthy Rebel (An Uncertain Choice #5) by Jody Hedlund





Blurb (from Amazon):

A desperate noblewoman, a rebellious peasant, and a forbidden love. 

While fleeing an arranged betrothal to a heartless lord, Lady Isabelle becomes injured and lost. Rescued by a young peasant man, she hides her identity as a noblewoman for fear of reprisal from the peasants who are bitter and angry toward the nobility. 

Cole Warwick cannot turn his back on a person in need and soon finds himself falling for Izzy, the gentle and beautiful runaway who is mending in his cottage. As the leader of an imminent uprising against the nobility, he tries to resist his growing feelings for Izzy to protect her from the dangerous life he’s chosen. But the longer she stays, the more he hopes she’ll never leave.

When Izzy’s true identity is revealed, Cole feels betrayed. With the rebellion underway, can Cole forgive Izzy and find a way to save her from an unhappy marriage? Or will he and his peasant army be destroyed before he has the chance to fight for the people and the woman he loves?




My Review: 

A Worthy Rebel is book five from Jody Hedlund's An Uncertain Choice series. I have enjoyed the series and this installment does not disappoint. I liked Lady Isabella right from the start. I can not blame her one bit for running away. Which leads her to Cole. I knew instantly of their chemistry. I loved the scenes when they were together. 

I give A Worthy Rebel four and a half stars. I highly recommend this beautiful story. 

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment