Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Review: The Rancher's Twins by Carol Ross



Blurb (from Goodreads):

She's not the country nanny he advertised for

But she could be perfect for him...

Jon Blackwell needs a woman ready to tackle the duties of a cattle ranch and two lively, take-no-prisoners twin girls. But ever since Lydia Newbury showed up at his six-generation Montana spread, the frazzled single father is rethinking, well, everything. The Philadelphia dazzler is a marvel. What he doesn't know is the secret that has Lydia on the run...




Review: 

The Rancher’s Twins starts an all new series, Return of the Blackwell Brothers. It, also, my first experience with Carol Ross’ books. She does not disappoint. I will definitely be looking for more by her in the future. 

In this installment of the series, a reader is introduced to a handsome rancher and single father of two precious little girls, Jon Blackwell. He needs a nanny for his girls. But his idea of a nanny did not involve someone like Lydia Newbury. At first, I would have to argue with him. I was not sure what to think of her, but she quickly grew on me. She is surrounded with a little bit of mystery that gave the story some suspense. What could she be hiding? 

I liked The Rancher’s Twins and recommend it for readers who are looking for a good, sweet and heartwarming read. 

Five plus stars. 

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment