Friday, February 8, 2019

Review: The Alamo Bride by Kathleen Y'Barbo


The Alamo Bride by Kathleen Y'Barbo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Blurb:

Will Ellis Lose All at the Alamo?

Ellis Dumont finds a man in New Orleans Grey unconscious on Dumont property in 1836. As his fevers rage, the man mutters strange things about treasures and war. Either Claiborne Gentry has lost his mind or he’s a spy for the American president—or worse, for the Mexican enemy that threatens their very lives. With the men of her family away, Ellis must stand courageous and decide who she can trust. Will she put her selfish wants ahead of the future of the republic or travel with Clay to Mission San Jose to help end the war?




My Review:

The Alamo Bride is the seventh installment from the Daughters of the Mayflower series. I enjoyed this historical. It takes the reader back to the Texas Revolution in 1836. I loved Ellis from the start and admired her bravery and determination throughout.

I liked The Alamo Bride and am giving it four stars. I found it to be a good addition to the Daughters of the Mayflower series. Looking forward to next installment from it.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment