Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review: The Forgiving Jar by Wanda E. Brunstetter


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb

Sara Murray had never met her mother’s parents and was surprised to learn after her death that they were Amish living in Pennsylvania. When she is finally able to make the trip to meet them, she is shocked to learn someone else has been living with them and pretending to be Sara. Sara can’t understand how quickly her grandparents are willing to forgive the imposter.
 
Secrets and deceit seem to follow Sara, and she is so tired of it. Though soon she meets Brad Fuller who is visiting her grandparents for during Christmas. She likes him a lot, but even he seems to pull away from her, not being totally honest.
 
Struggling, Sara finds an old canning jar hidden in the barn that is full of encouraging prayers. Can Sara find a way to forgive the past and move on to building new relationships?




My Review

The Forgiving Jar is the fabulous addition from Wanda Brunstetter’s The Prayer Jars series. I just loved this book and enjoyed catching up with the characters from the first book of the series. I highly recommend for readers to read The Hope Jar before starting this one. The is a perfect story for anyone struggling to forgive themselves or others. Mrs Brunstetter has the best books for faith and inspiration and this one is no exception.
The Forgiving Jar would be getting one hundred stars if it was possible. I loved it and highly recommend it. It is among my favorites of Amish Fiction.
I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment