Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review: The Teacher's Bride by Kathleen Fuller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

Christian Ropp moves to Birch Creek to accept a teaching position in the rapidly growing Amish community. He’s determined to put the rambunctious school in order as well as check another task off his list: finding a wife. Of course, that would be much easier if women were like textbooks, straightforward and logical.

When an accident puts Christian out of commission, a new community member named Ruby Glick takes over his classroom. But Ruby’s exuberant teaching style clashes with Christian's careful methods and he worries his students will never be the same.

With a track record of catastrophe, Ruby always feels too clumsy, too distracted, too . . . much. Desperate for a chance to prove that she can do more than make mistakes in her life, she throws herself into her new teaching position. But when Christian can’t seem to stay out of her way, she finds herself slipping into old, chaotic tendencies.

What she doesn’t anticipate is that Christian's heart is slowly catching up with his mind—and she, too, must decide whether to follow logic or love. 





My Review: 

The Teacher’s Bride is the fourth installment from Amish of Birch Creek series by Kathleen Fuller. I believe this is my favorite of the series to date. I enjoyed this heartwarming, inspiring and delightful story. Christian and Ruby was so sweet. There are some laugh out loud moments, as well as, some tender ones. 

I am giving The Teacher’s Bride five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who love clean and sweet Amish fiction. 

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment