Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Review: A Night to Remember by Danny and Wanda Pelfrey



A NIGHT TO REMEMBER by Danny Pelfrey and Wanda Pelfrey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER chronicles the further adventures of siblings, Kirby and Riley Gordan. Riley is back in Adairsville, Georgia anticipating a leisurely vacation from the rigors of law school. then, as part of a political plot one of her Sunday School girls is kidnapped. Stumbling upon the abduction, Riley and her Friends are pulled headfirst into a search for the girl. The probe leads them into a series of fast paced and dangerous events that include a Neanderthal called Houston, a green KIA Soul, an old man with a big gun, and ultimately murder. All of this with a backdrop of a beautiful friendship between an old baseball player turned politician and a spunky adolescent who are jointly known around town as "Nate and the Kid."



My Review: 

I enjoyed reading A Night to Remember by Danny Pelfrey and Wanda Pelfrey. The Pelfrey team has written a wonderful story of mystery, suspense, action, adventure, and danger. I enjoyed finding out if Riley and her friends would be able to solve what is going before it is too late. It was a quick read for me. I was hooked from the start and I had to keep reading to see how it would all end. There were a lot of twists and turns that I would have never predicted. It was so good.

Fans of clean cozy mysteries will definitely want to read A Night to Remember. I am giving it five stars. I will be looking for more books written by Danny and Wanda Pelfrey in the future.

I received a paperback copy of A Night to Remember from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review is one hundred percent my honest opinion.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment