Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: Justice Delivered by Patricia Bradley


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blurb:

Carly Smith came by her trust issues honestly. A victim of sex trafficking, she's been at the mercy of merciless men, ignored by law enforcement officers who should have helped her, and seemingly rejected by her family. She can't even trust herself to do the right thing. Though she escaped her captors and is working hard on building a new life, the past continues to haunt her when she discovers that the man she couldn't bring herself to report to police for fear of reliving her captivity is still out there, luring vulnerable girls under the guise of being a modeling agent.

When her own niece is kidnapped, Carly must overcome her fears and come forward with the information she has before it's too late. When that proves to be not enough, she'll have to go after the perpetrators herself.

Award-winning author Patricia Bradley keeps the suspense taut and the stakes high in this fast-paced story that will have readers turning pages long into the night.




My Review:

Justice Delivered is the exciting fourth installment from Patricia Bradley’s Memphis Cold Case series. This addition to the series has to be my favorite. It involves horrible issues that is happening around the world today, which is human trafficking. It is packed full of action, mystery and suspense. I could not put it down until I read the last page. 

I give Justice Delivered five stars and highly recommend it for readers who enjoy clean suspenseful books. 

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment